Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Joan does dynasty

I found this piece satiric and brilliant. At times, the presence of the woman on the screen was a bit confusing and distracting because I found myself trying to capture what she was saying and what was happening in the background (it was hard to follow both). However, that might also have been the goal of the filmmaker.
The voice over was very genuine and real and her performance was really amusing and funny. The places that she decided to position her body were very interesting and I liked the effects that she created by going on and off screen and pretending to be in the actual TV show. Moreover, if I think about the fact that this movie was done a while ago, without all the technical and digital support that exists right now, it is even more admirable.

No comments: